Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's been a good week!

Progress is progress!  And I can definitely feel progress being made....Started running with some friends twice a week. 
Monday we met at 9am and I ran 2 miles!  First time on a serious run without the stroller and the boys and I felt great.  It got me all stoked to run the half!  We jogged 5 minutes and then walked 1 minute.  It was just about right because after the 2nd and 3rd 5 minute increment I was feeling pretty tired.

Tonight was my 2nd Sunset through the Trees race (this season) and it was a tough one.  I ran with the boys in the stroller....oyvey.  HEAVY.  And the final 1/2 mile (or so) of the run is pretty much all up hill.  But we did it in just about 31 minutes.  Even though there were some points I could barely WALK up the hill with the stroller I still felt really good!

Progress is progress....

No comments: